Infant Massage Benefits The Whole Family
- Massage can relieve discomfort from teething, congestion, gas and colic, and emotional stress.
- Skin Stimulation-all the physiological systems are stimulated by massage. It speeds myelination of the brain/nervous system.
- Helps to encourage midline orientation.
- Helps baby/child to sleep deeper and longer.
- Enhances neurological development.
- Supports organization of the nervous system.
- Increases sleep periods and decreases fussy periods.
- Enhances baby’s immune system.
- Shortens lengths of stay in the hospital.
- Begins a pattern for stress release.
- Helps baby learn how to relax, which is a skill they can carry throughout life.
- Increases the oxygen and nutrient flow to cells, helps to deepen respiration.
- Facilitates weight gain in pre-term infants.
- Lowers levels of cortisol, the stress hormone.
- Assists oral-motor development which facilitates easier feeding.
- Enhances bond with parents.
- Infant Massage is an inexpensive tool.
Baby Bodywork’s Infant Massage Products are separated into 6 common childhood ailments:
Sleep • Relaxing & Calming • Teething
Colic & Gas • Constipation • Relfux
All children birth through 3 years will experience problems with at least half of these.
QUICK, EASY TO LEARN INFANT MASSAGE THAT YOU CAN DO IN UNDER 5 MINUTES INCLUDED WITH EACH INFANT MASSAGE KIT!
Baby Bodywork uses all natural, food grade quality oils to carefully formulate our hand-made infant massage oil.
After 20 years of working with babies, we have taken great care to create and provide the highest quality product for you and your baby.
Each infant massage kit comes with a specialized booklet containing detailed massage instructions and a 1 oz. bottle of infant massage oil.
After a long day at work, picking up kids, making dinner, bathtime and bedtime routines, walking the dog and whatever else it is your adulting consists of, change out of work clothes, put on your jammies and do some self care with a massage. Once you get home, you can take a nice epsom salt…
This Father’s Day many new and expectant Dads will do the giving with the most simple of gifts: a father’s touch. More and more dads are learning and practicing infant massage, and a recent survey reveals that those who massage their babies early in life establish warm, positive relationships that continue as their child…